Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Query on the original Sin Cara, Nash arrested and suspended by WWE, and Questions on Punk vs. WWE, talents staying in NXT, why Brock is facing Cena, Punk in MMA, and tag team feuds

First up, a query:
1. The original Sin Cara now works in Mexico as Myzteziz. The Mistico name was passed to a new wrestler, so he couldn't go back to it. 

Kevin Nash was arrested after a domestic incident with his son. That's a really sad story. I hope everyone involved gets the help they need so this doesn't happen again.

Update: More details, including Nash's attorney commenting, were reported in a local newspaper. I wouldn't assume it's the end of his relationship with WWE. That will depend on how this matter is handled going forward.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I think the answer provided was whether it SHOULD affect things. It's possible it could affect a judgment if it's brought up in court. I don't know if that has any chance of happening, though.

2. I could see someone turning down going up to the main roster to get more time in development, but it would be a black mark against them. They'd make more money on the main roster, so that would probably take precedent. Plus, who knows when the powers that be would be ready/willing for the talent to come up again?

3. They put a lot of eggs in the basket for Summerslam with Brock vs. Cena. That's for sure. I don't know how well Cena being in the WWE Title picture to headline Mania again would go over. I know there'd be a LOT of fuss online. I do wish we got Brock vs. Orton at the Rumble after so much Brock vs. Cena, but I guess Orton being off to make a movie hurt that one.

4. He does have some MMA experience, and will be trained before he competes. He'll be facing someone of similar experience. I see no problems.

5. I'd like to see that for The Ascension when they go for the tag team titles. No singles matches with those two for a while. I agree about it being the nature of the beast for most feuds, though.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment