Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Raw Reax - 12/15/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

I really liked the opening segment. Heyman, Rollins, and Jericho all play off each other really well. Honestly, I liked Cena here as well. Rollins got some heat back after the mess at TLC. I hope he's able to expand on that heat in the main event, but obviously Cena's heading into a big title match.

Ehhhhhh. I liked the action of the opening tag match. I'm just tired of Big Show going over. When they wonder why Rowan isn't getting over to the level they want and not "grabbing the brass ring", maybe they should look at how he's being used.

I like the continuity of Jericho vs. Fandango. I have a feeling we're in for Y2J eliminating Fandango in the Rumble.

I'm fine with the push of The New Day. I hope they continue to do well. They can easily be the next tag team champions if WWE builds them right.

Fine Divas tag match. Are Natalya and/or Alicia in line for a title match now?

I'm not sure why Tyson Kidd cracks me up so much, but he's pretty entertaining.

Rusev vs. Ryback could be pretty fun. I like how Y2J was used to build a current feud instead of being the focal point of the segment. I'd rather that happen than him come in and show up the rising star like someone else I could mention. If ya smeeelllllllllll....

Nice job burying the differences between the stipulations. Technically they are a bit different, but they're generally used as being the same because WWE does so many "hardcore" no DQ matches they have a lot of different names for the same thing.

I hope WWE doesn't have The Ascension destroy The New Day before they have a chance to get momentum.

Fine enough Goldust/Stardust promo. They really need a team name. The Cosmos?

Pretty good tag match. This feud doesn't get the love of angles involving Big Show or John Cena, but everyone involved is doing good work.

Really good Miz promo. I miss him as a top heel.

Did Jericho book Rose vs. Kane? If so, why? Rose's gimmick actually reminds me a bit of the "Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla" days of Jericho with the long hair.

Honestly, I think it made sense for Kane to get a dominating win in order to regain some credibility. When was the last time he won a major match?

It's going to take a while for Rose and The Bunny to be taken as serious contenders after that one. Will anyone even care if the two of them feud? They're pretty low on the totem pole.

I get a feeling Jericho's going to eat an F5 by BROCK. LESNAR. tonight. Fine by me.

Rowan beating Kane would be nice. If we're supposed to take him seriously, it's the right move.

Technically we are seeing Brock wrestle a match on Raw, which some thought wouldn't happen under his current part-time deal.

Brock Lesnar is such a monster badass he doesn't even care to pin Jericho. Technically Heyman could have gotten the win there. I like seeing Brock just show up and destroy people. It's a good change of pace.

It was good to see Fandango get some heat, but I'm not particularly excited for Reigns vs. Show. At least theoretically Reigns will go over.

Mizdow is as mentally unstable as Wyatt and Ambrose for taking all those bumps just because Miz takes them. I liked the match well enough, though.

Good to see Naomi celebrating. I wish they'd do something where there's a chance she joins Miz and Mizdow.

I'd much rather see Naomi as a top heel than the Bellas. She could probably do a pretty good job at it.

Rollins vs. Cena could be something really good. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot of Noble/Mercury interferences. Unless Brock decides to make another appearance tonight so Rollins can win. That's what I want to see.

Can Brock F5 Hogan next week? And the commentators? Heck, F5 the Bellas, too.

THANK YOU BASED LESNAR! Glad to see Rollins get the win, even if it's just because he had help.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment