Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Smackdown Reax - 12/5/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

I'm OK with Santino being in charge for a night. It could be fun. We definitely don't need another heel in power anytime soon.

I liked Ziggler vs. Harper. Both men are great athletes.

I liked the post-match. That ladder match should be AMAZING.

Of note about Rollins' promo: It's not like Cena won't end up right back in the title picture even if he loses. He'll probably be winning titles for years to come.

I liked the heels' promo segment overall. I'm glad it was cut from being TOO long-winded. I like that main event, although I don't have high hopes for it from a technical standpoint.

The tag match featuring The New Day was pretty good for the time it had. Kidd and Cesaro are talented guys, but the new faction needs some wins to get over.

I liked the post-match promo. It should be a fine feud between some talented teams.

Great heel move by Miz. I like this feud.

Zeb's going to be missed. Swagger's act is missing a little something without him.

That was a really intense segment. I'm looking forward to Dean vs. Bray a LOT. Rusev's good, too.

Miz is playing the sleazeball really well here. It's added a new dimension to this feud.

Kind of a silly ending to the match, but everything was done well. I think this could be a pretty good feud.

Bleehhhhh. The action was good between Brie and Naomi, but the Bellas angle isn't something I'm a fan of.

Interesting Santino/Bunny segment. I think Santino can slip nicely into the Mick Foley Commissioner role if they want to go that route. It's possible he can return to the ring in 2015, but this might work for a while.

Big Show's heel turn doesn't seem to have done him much good. Did he just leave the arena after being counted out at Survivor Series, assuming The Authority could finish off Dolph? I kind of wish we were in for Dolph vs. Show at TLC and Rowan vs. Harper. That would make more sense. Of course, Ziggler vs. Harper will be an awesome ladder match, and that's probably what they're thinking.

I mostly liked the main event, although I hope we're not in for another Kane/Big Show feud. It's like they're destined to feud forever.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment