Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 26, 2015

NXT and Main Event Reax - 3/25/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Main Event.

NXT:
Very good work from Sasha and Alexa. Alexa seems to be really improving, and Sasha remains on a road to success. I'd like to see Sasha feud with some more established Divas soon so she can continue to progress, but her working with a newer talent is good for Alexa.

Owens remains impressive. I think this main event will be one hell of a ride.

Interesting for Emma to be heelish now. I like the idea of a Bayley/Emma feud. They should both do well there.

Breeze vs. Itami again should be pretty good. I can easily see that leading to Owens vs. Itami for the title, which would be incredible.

Nice move to push there being former NXT names at Mania. The earlier "seasons" of NXT have basically been rendered non-canon, since obviously Bryan's an NXT alumnus who won the title.

Nice stuff with Balor. This match should be awesome!!

Wesley and Blake remain pretty bland. At least this feud will have some meaning now. No, fighting for the titles isn't enough for it to be interesting.

Balor vs. Owens was nothing short of beautiful. Both men are really talented athletes, and I think both have bright futures in WWE. I think they could both survive on the main roster with no further training in NXT, but I don't see them being called up yet.

Main Event:
I liked Slater vs. Fandango. It was a fun diversion on a show that doesn't mean much.

I liked Naomi vs. Alicia Fox. WWE likes to throw Alicia out there to have a good Divas' match here and there when they need some time filled. She does that role well.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment