Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/6/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

Superstars:
That was a really nice opening tag match. I'm glad we got to see The Ascension do something longer than a squash. I wonder where both teams go from here if they're not going for the tag team titles yet.

Fun comments from Ryder. The Ryder Revolution kind of died a few years ago, though.

Ryder vs. Rose was pretty good. Props to them for adding something fun to the match with their Twitter comments.

Impact Wrestling:
Terrell vs. Kong should be one hell of a match. I expect something really hard-hitting action.

I really liked the opening segment. They probably went a bit heavy with Galloway's "man of the people" gimmick, but I'm definitely glad he's in TNA and getting a chance to show what he can do.

I liked Galloway vs. King. I hope we see even more from Drew going forward. I don't think it would be a stretch for him to be in the TNA Title picture if he shows what he can do.

Fine post-match to keep things going. Can we get Galloway vs. Joe before Joe's last appearance? That could really be amazing.

Nice segment between the potential #1 contenders. I like how TNA doesn't need an authority figure to set up matches. Just have people get out there and fight!

Good stuff with Bram and The Revolution! I don't want that group to get too big, but I'm fine with them working with Bram. What about Storm choosing Bram over Abyss and that starting a feud? That could work.

Good match between Hardy and Bram. I like how it wasn't about having cool moves, just two guys beating the absolute hell out of each other. I do wonder about having a moonsault in a "fight", but that's kind of a minor complaint.

Great stuff from Magnus. Those two could have one hell of a war.

I hope the association with Anderson helps Spud's career. It's still weird to me people thought Anderson could have been the next Stone Cold in WWE.

Galloway's a hot act to have right now. I'm glad TNA picked him up.

REALLY good EC3/Spud segment. I like how TNA has gone back to the basics of feuds being about personal issues.

Nice video package to set up the main event. TNA's good about making things feel like one coherent show instead of a bunch of segments written at the last minute and slapped together.

I can see people being disappointed by that ending, but the match itself between the two Knockouts was pretty good. I like how they're not feuding over guys or makeup or something.

Really good post-match. I'm really excited for a three-way match between Kong, Kim, and Taryn.

I think they are going heavy on the videos tonight. Wow.

As great as all that action and athleticism was, I do think The Wolves looked too invulnerable in that one with being able to go right from one big move to another. I'm impressed by how great they are, but I think it took away from the beatings they took. All in all, good stuff and I like how this angle is going. I think seeds are being planted for Bram to take Abyss' place The Revolution.

Storm makes for a great heel. And babyface, for that matter.

Another round of The Wolves vs. The Hardys is fine with me. I don't expect The Revolution to go away from the tag team title hunt.

I think the Tower of Doom spot needs to be retired for a while. It's cool the first couple of times you see it, but then everyone starts doing it to get a reaction and it strains believability.

Really great main event. Those three men really tore it up out there. Angle's still got it, for sure.

Nice ending to the show. Angle vs. Lashley should really be worth checking out.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment