Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Raw Reax - 3/30/15

Read on for my take on last night's Raw.

Really good opening segment. The ending to WM31 left me really excited for future angles. I just hope Roman can still "make it" after not walking out with the gold.

Bryan vs. Ziggler is one hell of a way to start the new "year" for WWE in the ring. I hope both of them are in big matches in 2015.

I'm glad Sheamus is back! The new look is kind of silly, but I'm ready to see him have some great matches. I'd rather him be back as someone kicking ass than "Irish Cena".

It was good to have Kalisto debut in an eight-man tag. He's still coming along to a degree, but he should be good if they put him with experienced performers and mainly limit him to his admittedly cool big moves while he continues to get more well-rounded.

Seth Rollins is going to need the whole Authority and then some when Brock comes for his ass.

Brock vs. Rollins was pretty fun. He should just F5 everyone. I love him being this invincible beast in an age where everyone has to be protected.

I'm feeling this new wrinkle in the Brock Lesnar story. Can he just F5 everyone on the legal team, too?

I didn't expect Mizdow to quickly beat Stardust clean. Heading into Fastlane, I expected Stardust to be in for a big push and retiring Goldust.

I'm still upset Big Show won at WM31 instead of Mizdow. Imagine Mizdow holding the trophy and Miz being livid over that. Instead, they're both losers.

Curtis Axel has really impressed lately. I hope he's finally on the right track.

They didn't waste any time in putting Neville over! Cool to see him get a good start to his career.

Hopefully they cut Cena's promo short tonight. I didn't feel like hearing him go on about beating Rusev, although I wish he had mentioned it.

Cena vs. Ambrose was, unsurprisingly, really good. Cool match to see on the post-Mania Raw.

Fine post-match. I know a lot of people want Ambrose to go at Cena with barbed wire or something, but I'm OK with them being on the same page for the time being.

That was a good segment backstage with The Authority and Orton. It was smart to set up Orton as a challenger to Rollins going forward.

I wish it was Charlotte here instead of Naomi, but hopefully she's coming soon.

I enjoyed the six-Divas tag. Hopefully it's setting up Nikki losing the title and new names getting the spotlight.

I'm fine with Ryback joining Orton. Hopefully Ryback will have a good showing.

That sounds like a pretty good match for Smackdown.

I guess Rusev did need a sacrificial lamb after Mania. Would Stardust vs. Goldust even mean that much at this point?

Pretty good main event to give Rollins some challengers for Extreme Rules. I wonder what the future holds for The Authority and for the WWE Title with Lesnar gone for a while and Sting also possibly disappearing.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment