Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/27/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

Superstars:
I was glad to see Emma and Summer Rae get enough time to do some really good work in the ring. I want to see more of these two as wrestlers going forward.

I liked the main event tag match, too. Some good work put in by some people trying to make their marks in WWE. I wonder what the future holds for The Ascension and PTP with them not being in the tag team title picture at Mania.

Impact Wrestling:
Pretty cool start to the show. Storm makes for an awesome heel. I do think it needs to be addressed why they just happened to have the Lethal Lockdown setup there. Honestly Hardy could have just said he has a friend who works at the building and wants to see Jeff get revenge. But it's kind of a minor complaint. Jeff vs. The Revolution could be pretty fun.

It's still pretty crazy seeing Spud as X-Division champ, but I'm willing to see what he can do.

I hope tonight they reveal who's replacing Joe in BDC. I'm looking forward to seeing him again.

Khoya being dropped from The Revolution could really suck. He really needs some veteran guidance if he's going to make it as a wrestler.

That wasn't bad to keep the BDC angle going. Galloway is making a statement in TNA. I'm glad to see it.

I'm a little surprised they didn't identify Galloway's new running-mates. They're the former Camacho and Slate Randall/Shaun Ricker. I'm glad we'll get to see what the two of them can do. This should be a fun feud.

Nice continuation of the BDC angle. I hope the new member kicks some ass.

I miss Kong destroying people. Brooke is underrated in the ring, but I'm fine with her getting her ass kicked here.

I wonder if we'll see Brooke get involved with the Knockout Title feud. That would be a good move in my book. I liked the post-match here.

I'm not sure when the best time for Aries to cash in is. I usually think the briefcase should be saved for an emergency situation like an injury.

Nice ass-kicking from Hardy to Khoya. They're doing a good job setting up tonight's main event.

Hell, just have everyone fight for the title! I do like there being a lot of challengers for it. There are a number of directions they can go.

Nice six-man tag. TNA has been pretty consistently good lately.

Magnus vs. Bram has been some pretty intense stuff. I'm enjoying it.

Angle vs. Lashley next week is good by me. TNA definitely needs to keep doing important matches to survive with their current audience.

Damn! That was one hell of a way to end the show and bring Hardy back into things. He could probably go for the TNA Title, too, if they wanted to go that route.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment