Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 20, 2015

TNA Turning Point Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's special episode of Impact Wrestling.

I'm liking the GFW/TNA thing so far. TNA definitely needed something fresh to do.

Double J vs. EC3 would be pretty big. I don't really see it happening, though.

I doubt it was Eli Drake who took Galloway out given the attack on Bully Ray, but it makes sense for Drew to think that.

- Bram vs. Anderson:
When you're not that great of a worker, just do a bunch of crazy hardcore shit. Fools the crowd every time.

That was OK, I guess. At least it ended the feud.

It will be interesting to see what's next for Bobby Roode. He should be a major player wherever he works in the coming months.

Oh I'm definitely getting Great Khali vibes from Shera. This is some Khali Kiss Cam kind of junk.

It makes sense to have Shera have to overcome the odds against the other Revolution members. I'm guessing he eventually beats Storm to end Storm's TNA career. An unfortunate end for the former TNA Champion.

I'm willing to give Black a chance as a top-level guy.

- Kim vs. Dollhouse:
So-so handicap match. I think this feud has kind of run its course. Poor Brooke, who's the Knockouts Champion but an afterthought.

More from Matt Hardy in the title picture works for me. He's a strong worker.

Drake's growing on me.

- Drake vs. Galloway:
I'm enjoying this match more than the earlier hardcore bout because I know these two can go hard without needing weapons. It's just to take the feud to the next level.

Pretty good matchup. Galloway has definitely been a great pickup by TNA.

Still wondering where Brooke, the Knockouts Champion, is in this whole feud. How did Velvet jump her in the pecking order?

I also wonder where the Dollhouse goes after being thoroughly trounced by Gail.

Eric Young has really emerged as quite the heel. Good for him.

Young taking Melendez' leg could make for interesting TV. What the heck does he do with it?

- Matt Hardy vs. Tyrus:
Not a bad match to get Hardy's heat back after losing the TNA Title match. I'm fine with him being a top player.

Fun post-match. Hardy and Black vs. EC3 and Tyrus next week would be smart.

- EC3 vs. Black:
That was pretty hard-hitting, fast action. Black definitely got a overly flippy given the time he had, but I liked the action itself. He looked like he stood a chance with the champ.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment