Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 7/29/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Inner Circle vs. OC/Friends/Saurus/J. Boy:
Didn't take long for this to turn into a big ten-man fight.

Getting the spots out of the way early in the episode I see.

Good heat segment.

I enjoy Luchasaurus vs. Hager.

A lot of action here.

Oh God I had blissfully forgotten Matt was still a thing.

Not a big fan of the ending.

- Post-match:
Pushing Matt Hardy is not "alternative" of AEW.

- Moxley promo:
That was kind of whiny honestly.

- Taz promo:
Works for me, but I worry Cage is going to end up where Archer is.

- Cody vs. Warhorse:
VINTAGE Cody. He's starting to get overexposed in these matches.

I like the throwback. It just feels like the same thing every weak.

Old school the match. Damn.

Not bad. This could use a break.

- Post-match:
Well that will at least keep him from the same title match every week! I'm curious what Cardona does next.

- Inner Circle promo:
Wow this show has been AEW cliche after AEW cliche.

- FTR/Page:
OK I like this idea.

Pretty solid.

- Omega/Page vs. Uno/Grayson:
They've done a really good job of making dissension between the champions.

Fine work so far.

I like the Order here.

Omega's impressive as always.

The story here is good.

Nice teamwork from both sides.

I really liked that ending.

- Post-match:
Honestly it was time for Brodie to drop them.

Looks like a big multi-man fight is coming.

- Baker/Swole:
This has moved at a snail's pace for the obvious reasons.

- Diamante promo:
Fine enough. I guess she's going to get the TNT Title challenger treatment.

- Shida vs. Diamante:
I liked that start! Diamante is clearly the heel.

I like this being a fight instead of a match after that slap.

That was enjoyable.

- Vickie/Nyla/Ariane:
OK....... didn't expect her. Can't say I'm excited. AEW getting those "TNA 2.0" vibes with the level of former WWE names used.

- MJF promo:
It wouldn't be AEW cliche night without an MJF promo!

Honestly two months in a row is more appropriate for MJF.

Whiny millennial the gimmick.

Wow yeah every AEW cliche in one promo!

HAHAHHAAHAHA wow that's their big PPV main event?? YIKES.

- Taz/Starks:
I like the idea of this as a faction.

- Mox/Allin vs. Cage/Starks:
Cool start to this one.

Glad this is a big fight.

This is enjoyable.

I love Cage's strength.

This is a brawl. I like it.

This is put together pretty well.

That was a REALLY cool Coffin Drop spot.

I like the Darby/Moxley pairing.

That was a really cool ending sequence.

Good win for Allin.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment