Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 7/17/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Rapid-fire opening:
I like this! It's a nice change and gets things over quickly.

- Big E vs. Cesaro:
So wait why are New Day trying to pick a cage match?

These two are good workers, but I feel like I've seen them do the same things 5,000 times.

I'm enjoying how they work together.

Impressive win for Cesaro.

- Post-match:
Solid to continue the build to Extreme Rules.

- Corbin interview:
Man. He doesn't like Riddle, huh?

- Cesaro/Nakamura:
Really weird to even discuss a cage match in this feud.

- Moment of Bliss:
OK I'm not liking this side of Nikki.

Honestly this division is going in circles.

Wow a Nostradamus reference. Do people still talk about him?

I'm not liking seeing the same couple of names on both shows.

- Bryan promo:
I liked that to build the title match.

- Bayley/Sasha vs. Asuka/Cross:
Pretty solid back and forth here.

I like the Asuka/Nikki pairing.

I'm liking this overall.

Hahah good ending.

- Miz/JoMo:
Oh good Braun's going to beat these guys again.

Hahahah I do like this pairing.

- Fun House:
I missed this side of Bray a bit.

Wyatt's a compelling guy.

- Braun promo:
Extreme Rules is going to be SPOOKY.

- Braun vs. JoMo:
Wow. That was effective.

- Post-match:
Solid to sell for The Horror Show.

- Evans promo:
At least she isn't being given a karaoke gimmick.

- Lacey vs. Naomi:
Good physicality here.

Interesting layout.

- Hardy/Sheamus:
Good promo from Jeff.

I'm curious what they do at The Bar Fight At The Horror Show at Extreme Rules.

- Bayley/Sasha/Alexa/Cross:
These two play off each other well.

For some reason the chimney sweep line popped me.

Wow, depressing moment with Nikki.

- AJ vs. Riddle:
I like the contrast here.

Good story early with Riddle frustrating AJ.

I like the back and forth in this one.

Riddle's showing he's game here.

Both men are impressive here.

That was a really cool ending stretch.

- Post-match:
Wow. Looks like AJ might be turning face.

Hahaha OK maybe not.

So um what are AJ, Riddle, and Corbin doing at Extreme Rules?

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment