Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 7/10/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Titus vs. Akira:
This ninja angle is.... unique to say the least. That's better than not standing out, though.

That wasn't bad. A little surprising Akira couldn't get the win even with an entourage at ringside. That could mean his screen time will be short-lived.

- Bianca vs. Peyton:
I'm really noticing a theme here on Main Event.

Talk about stalling.

The IIconics are really lacking as wrestlers.

I liked that ending. Glad Belair won.

-- 205 Live:
- Mansoor vs. Miles:
Pleasantly surprised to see Mansoor again.

Simple, but effective.

This is growing on me as they move into another gear.

Pretty solid ending stretch.

- Santos vs. Oney:
I like the mat work here.

I'm impressed with Santos. He's got skills inside and outside of wrestling ability.

This is a lot of fun.

Good end to what was nice work all the way through.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment