Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Raw Reax - 7/13/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- VIP Lounge:
I continue to love MVP's view of things.

MVP is great at hyping things.

I'm loving this.

Great motivation from Dolph. It's not about him "being held back" for once.

I like the Dolph/MVP pairing. Ziggler's bland and benefits from an associate.

Pretty good, character-driven stuff.

Dolph's probably going to be back in the U.S. Title hunt soon enough.

- Andrade/Angel/Vega/Raiders:
Honestly I'm about ready for this to go one way or another. This feels like it's been in the same place for a while now.

I'm enjoying Vega representing these two.

I could see Garza and Andrade being steamrolled.

- Elimination match:
-- Raiders vs. Andrade/Angel:
Glad to see them work together well there.

- Ivar vs. Andrade/Angel:
That was pretty impressive.

- Ivar vs. Angel:
Oh yeah Garza's getting bragging rights unless Andrade screws him out of jealousy.

I liked that ending!

- Post-match:
Hey the show's not over. They'll break things off again soon.

- Ruby/IIconics/Belair:
Honestly I'm already pretty tired of the IIconics again.

Oh thank goodness someone stopped them. And there's continuity with the Main Event feud!

Looks like they're building some new challengers for Sasha and Bayley. Fine by me.

- IIconics vs. Ruby/Bianca:
Fine so far.

Very glad to see Belair wrestle on Raw.

The right team won.

- Truth/Ricochet/Cedric/Akira:
Hahahah confused Truth is great.

Hey between these people doing nothing and being involved in a comedy division, I'm good with the latter.

- Truth/Akira/Shayna:
AHHHHHH I like this idea to re-establish Baszler.

I love her viciousness.

- Seth/Murphy:
Fine to build future matches.

- Seth/Owens:
Haha Seth not understanding why Rey is upset.

Seth brings up a good point. Why IS WWE sanctioning something where someone's getting their eye knocked out?

Damn. Seth is outright evil.

I love Owens selling just how far Seth pushed Rey.

AHHHHHHHHHHH that WWF reference.

Pretty good.

- Black vs. Murphy:
Good pace here.

I like this physicality. These two always work together well.

Ahh. That was good while it lasted.

- Seth vs. Owens:
WOW. Way to put Seth in an unfair situation!

Poor Seth is being ganged up on!

Haha Seth is great here.

This is pretty nice.

I can't help but think this is Rey getting something in on Seth before a big Rollins win.

- Post-match:
I love this side of Rey!

- Show/Ric:
Wow. Big Show and Ric Flair in a segment together in 2020.

Ahhhh Ric the manipulator.

HAHAHAH insinuating Orton will injure Show.

That was all cool.

- Orton/Ric:
Cool history lesson here.

I love Orton blaming Edge for not reuniting their team.

Very good. Orton's a centerpiece star for a reason.

- Ric promo:
It is pretty weird to have Truth in such very different segments.

I'm really loving this pairing.

- Orton vs. Truth:
Exactly what it needed to be.

- Post-match:
Hmmmmmmm. Didn't expect them to save that match for Raw, having them miss the PPV.

- MVP/Lashley:
Pretty solid.

- Drew/Dolph:
I can only imagine what Ziggler will pick.

- Lashley vs. Ricochet:
Ha. I love Ricochet but he's also a great ragdoll.

Wow Lashley's dominating.

Ricochet is very, very talented.

DAMN. That was one-sided as hell.

- Post-match:
Lashley just murdering everyone.

- Sasha/Bayley:
Haha. More fun.

- Sasha/Bayley vs. Kabukis:
Dang. No respect from the champions.

I like the Sasha/Asuka story.

Glad to see Kairi let loose.

This is going well. I continue to love the Sasha/Bayley pairing.

Sasha and Bayley are just outright ruthless.

This is really nice!

NIIIIIICE ending. Glad Sane had a showcase before her run ends.

More wrestling coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment