Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/7/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Rosemary/Taya vs. Susie/Kylie:
Normally I'd praise having such a variety of characters, but this feels like talents from different genres.

Not bad so far.

Really weird to see Taya and Rosemary work together, but they're doing a good job of it.

Wow. This is heating up.

I liked that ending. This was nice to setup Slammiversary.

- Bey/Swinger:
I can only imagine what Swinger has planned.

- Deaners vs. Scum vs. 3XL vs. TJP/Bahh:
Yes, Impact has a good number of teams, but really The North and The Rascalz are the only exemplary ones.

I like this start.

This definitely isn't a technical wrestling match!

That grew pretty well.

- Post-match:
Well this is fun.

Heck make a big plunder match at Slammiversary!

- Grace vs. Lee:
I love that Brodie Lee, Keith Lee, and Kimber Lee exist in different promotions.

I'm glad to see Kimber featured.

I like how these two work together.

Yeah, Kimber screwed herself there.

- Post-match:
Hmmmmm. Interesting tease. I swear at this point they better have a handful of debuts/returns there.

- Mack/Suicide:
OK I like this a lot.

- Locker Room Talk:
You know, I can live with her wrestling again. She hasn't consistently done so.

Wow they were just waiting to interrupt, huh?

Fine to continue the Slammiversary build.

- Hernandez/Rhino:
Simple and effective.

- Mack vs. Suicide:
HAHAHAHAH I love the hesitation to do Swinger's moves.

Weird, but fine.

- Dreamer/Moose:
HAHAHAH I like Dreamer turning the "TNA doesn't exist" thing around on Moose.

I liked that overall.

- Sami vs. Alexander:
Good physicality.

I like how brutal this is.

There's good fighting spirit here.

Haha nice use of the anklelock.

Good use of the tag partners.

Haha. Good ending.

- Post-match:
I like how this story has been told.

- Teaser:
Hmmmmm looks like a new faction is coming in.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment