Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 7/10/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- MizTV:
Hahahaha man they're really burying Jeff's personal issues.

The redemption journey continues.

HAHA the home-field advantage.

I would buy Jeff beating both of them at this point.

Good start.

- Jeff vs. Miz:
Seriously? After the talk show turned into a brawl, you're doing headlocks and hip tosses?

OK enough match. Kind of by-the-numbers.

Decent back and forth.

HAHAHAHA Sheamus.

Oh of course Jeff can't even lose like that.

- Shinsuke/Cesaro:
I like Cesaro stepping up to the plate.

- Cross/Bayley/Alexa:
Hopefully this match doesn't start with headlocks, too.

- Sasha/Bayley vs. Cross/Alexa:
Glad they know how to do a physical match.

I'm enjoying the antics outside the ring.

This is pretty good.

Pretty good overall. I liked the heel work.

- New Day interview:
OK enough.

- Karaoke contest:
This is a real thing that's actually happening.

OK I did pop for Lacey picking Double J's song.

Well that was certainly sports entertainment-y.

- Lacey vs. Naomi:
This was a mess. I thought I was watching something from before the women's revolution.

- AJ interview:
I love cocky jerk AJ.

Fine to set things up for next week.

- Kofi/E vs. Cesaro/Shinsuke:
I'm glad Cesaro and Shinsuke are getting to show what they can do. The Sons can stay Forgotten.

That European uppercut on the outside was sick.

These four work together well.

This is going pretty well.

Ahh guess we're getting a rematch at The Extreme Rules Horror Show at Extreme Rules: Horror Show.

- Post-match:
I like this physicality.

That was pretty cool!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment