Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Fyter Fest Night Two Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's special episode of Dynamite.
- Omega/Page vs. Party:
I continue to really enjoy the Omega/Page dynamic.

Lots of quick, flashy work here to start.

I loved that powerbomb spot.

Well Private Party's getting a chance to shine with the champs, like the Friends did last week.

This is quite solid.

I like how the pieces here fit together.

Yeah they've put work in to make this meaningful. Good job.

That was quite good. The challengers looked good in defeat.

- Archer entrance:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's great. I love that he just beats people up left and right.

- Archer vs. Janela:
I like that Joey's so focused on getting revenge he might get DQ'd.

I continue to enjoy Lance's power.

This is pretty nice.

I liked Sonny's involvement.

THAT TABLE SPOT WAS COOL AS HELL.

Thumbs up here.

- Allin video:
I continue to enjoy this man's antics, as insane as they are.

- Cage/Taz:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I LOVE THIS! Really establishes Cage as a top name right out of the gate. I guess at some point he can unify it with the TNT Title.

- Bros/B&B vs. Bucks/FTR:
Haha I love them still having the truck.

Very good to see serious tag action here.

I'm liking that FTR and the Bucks have tension.

I like the number of people getting spotlighted here.

OK this FTR/Bucks pairing is really good.

Everyone's delivering here!

Impressive action here.

Hahahahahaa of course things fall apart with that team.

- Swole backstage:
OUCH. Savage.

- Nyla vs. Kenzie/King:
Yeah we know how this is going.

Fun for what it was.

- Post-match:
Hmmm. We'll see how it goes.

I mean I guess she can get her own title, too?

- Colt/Brodie:
Brodie's growing on me in this role.

- Brodie/Colt/Stu vs. SCU:
It's still surreal seeing the criss cross in 2020.

I like the selling of Colt's injury.

Good story with Colt's difficult integration into the Order.

I'm liking the Order's teamwork.

This is pretty fun from everyone.

AHHHHH I liked Colt being gifted the pin.

- Baker/Swole:
Ha. That didn't take Swole long.

I wonder if Rebel will wrestle again.

- Jericho vs. OC:
This is going to be a big test for Cassidy.

Wow. I'm surprised Jericho's selling this much for him.

I like this side of both men.

This is good! Glad to see OC "motivated."

Ha. Classic heel spot with the abdominal stretch.

Haha. This has been put together quite well.

Great way to show both sides of Cassidy.

NICE Superman punch counter.

I'm very impressed with this story.

Glad the win won't come from interference.

Great babyface run putting up a fight against the established veteran. Everyone delivered in this one.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment