Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Raw Reax - 7/6/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Drew/Dolph/Heath:
I love Drew being down for any stipulation.

I mean I can't blame Dolph for holding off on announcing the stipulation.

Hahaha naturally they won't acknowledge where he was during his hiatus. Though they're on good terms with Impact now.

Oh yes remember when Big Show was briefly a heel a few months ago?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH great surprise.

Wow this is a strong promo from Heath.

I still love "I Got Kids."

I like Heath getting one last match on the way out.

- Drew vs. Heath:
Wow. That's why you're not champion, Heath.

- Post-match:
That was cool. Nice babyface moment.

- Sasha/Bayley/Asuka:
I like heels not wanting to be bothered by interviewers.

- Bayley/Sasha/Kabukis:
I mean they practically have taken over the women's division.

Very glad to see Kairi again.

- Sasha vs. Kairi:
This is pretty solid.

I'm liking the stretching and submissions.

Man I'm going to miss Kairi in the ring.

I liked that ending.

- Post-match:
Pretty cool. I wonder how long Sane's sticking around.

- Black/Seth/Murphy:
Ahhhh I love this evil jerk.

- Raiders/Show:
Wow. Show's not playing around.

Looks like Erik and Ivar might be dropping the comedy?

- KO Show:
You know they might need to stop providing furniture for these things.

I like the Seth/Owens dynamic.

Hahaha Owens rubbing that win in.

NICE Seth turning this opportunity to his advantage.

Rollins is very focused on his mission.

Definitely looks like Extreme Rules is going to be end of this.

Seth is merciless.

Haha Seth making fun of the afflicted isn't very Messiah-like.

- Seth/Murphy vs. Owens/Rey:
I'm liking Rey vs. Murphy.

This is put together well.

I like that they were willing to throw the match out in order to attack Dominick. That's just evil.

Cool to see Rey pull out the first Sin Cara's move.

hhaa nice interference.

Good ending.

- Post-match:
Yikes. That's a pretty violent match idea!

- Lashley/MVP/Cedric/Ricochet:
I continue to really enjoy this pairing.

MVP's a lot of fun.

Yeah that's a very MVP title.

I love the early crowning.

Good setup.

- Lashley/MVP vs. Cedric/Ricochet:
MVP's so much fun here.

I'm liking the heel duo's teamwork.

That was pretty good to setup the U.S. Title match.

- Post-match:
I liked that.

- Andrade/Angel/Vega/Flair/Orton:
Niiiice. I like the connection with them all being multi-generation wrestlers.

- Kabukis interview:
Hmmmm intriguing stipulation.

- Big Show/Raiders vs. Orton/Andrade/Angel:
There's a definite contrast between these two teams.

Hahahahahah Orton has no time for Garza.

The heels are working together well after that pep talk from Randy.

I liked that RKO counter.

This is solid.

NICE ending.

- IIconics/Ruby:
Meh. At least they're getting some character development.

- MVP/Cedric:
MVP is a charming snake and I love it.

BASED. I loved the catering shot.

- Orton/Flair/Truth/Akira:
I guess they needed to remind us the 24/7 title division exists.

- Ruby vs. Billie:
Decent match, but I can't help but think this should be on Main Event.

OK enough.

- Bayley/Sasha:
Not bad at all.

- Cross at ringside:
I've honestly lost track of the invitational thing.

- Asuka vs. Bayley:
Hahahah Bayley's antics to get Nikki away.

This is pretty solid. They work together well.

Good use of the environment, including their partners.

Bayley and Sasha are a lot of fun together. I continue to worry they'll be overexposed.

Bayley doing Asuka's dance was great.

I love the heel antics.

I love all this involvement.

Fun work all around.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment