Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/30/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- New Slammiversary main event:
This show can really be a reboot for Impact. I could see Eric Young emerging as world champion that night. I assume EC3 is facing Moose for the TNA Title.

- Suicide vs. Bey:
Good work so far.

I'm glad this isn't nonstop spots.

This is pretty solid.

Fun work overall.

- Moose interview:
I love this man.

Very fun.

- Swinger/Bey:
Hahahahahahaa.

Entertaining.

- SCUM vs. TJP/Bahh:
Good start.

Basic enough.

That was fine.

- Locker Room Talk:
Impact has a bad habit of going too heavy on the "gaga". I'll give them a pass here since they had to cut what would have presumably been some great Elgin matches.

This is dragging.

- North/Ken/Sami:
I love these two.

Fun work from the North.

I liked that!!! They're not friends and Sami hasn't changed who he is.

- D'Amore/North:
Ha. Way to spoil that Slammiversary debut.

HAHAHAHHAAHAH Page fell right into that one.

- Trey interview:
Not bad. I'm fine with Impact trying to build him. They don't have a lot of other options beyond bringing in even more former WWE or ECW guys.

- Moose vs. Steve:
Good psychology here.

WOW. Moose is vicious here.

This is enjoyable.

I loved the Fallaway slam spot.

Heck of a win for Moose. What a fighting champion!

- Post-match:
HAHAHAHAHAH glad Moose didn't have to sell for Tommy.

- Dreamer promo:
Well maybe if they are signing 15 ex-WWE guys they'll drop him.

Dreamer can still be a passionate individual, and I respect the hell out of him as a person, a worker, a promoter, etc., but pushing him really dates the product.

Pretty fired up.

- Deaners/Hernandez:
Fun enough.

- Havok vs. Keira:
I like the power here.

Good story.

Good ending.

- Moose promo:
Moose is TNA Champion, not ECW Champion.

- Fulton vs. Trey:
Trey is fired up! I like it.

Trey looks good here.

Fulton looks pretty impressive.

Trey has fight in it.

Hmmm.... interesting ending.

- Post-match:
WOWWWW. Yeah, he's ready for something bigger. I like it.

- Super Eric tease:
Fine by me. Eric's a solid name and Impact needs those.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment