Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2020

NXT Reax - 7/15/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Opening video:
I liked that. It sold that Keith's win changed things for everyone on the brand, and teased multiple directions.

- Keith/Dijakovic:
He's really having a chance to become the centerpiece of NXT.

I LOVE him putting Brooks over.

Please turn UE face.

Oh. I assumed he was talking about Cole, not Dominik.

Ooooh. I like Keith establishing himself as a fighting champion.

WOW. Great followup to a newsworthy main event.

- Priest vs. Grimes:
Good to see Damian motivated.

I like this being physical.

I can see Priest moving up if UE ships out (as they should).

This is being worked well.

That was a good ending. I think Grimes learned his lesson.

- Thatcher video:
This man can be a killer. Very good work here.

- Shotzi vs. Indi:
Good so far.

Solid enough.

Ehhhhh. I appreciate them trying something with Stone and Aliyah. I'm not a huge fan.

- Tegan interview:
She's building great momentum for herself.

- Legado promo:
Santos is an absolute chad.

I'm loving this group.

- Keith vs. Dominik:
Interesting choice for this not to headline the show. I assume an angle's coming.

Obviously these two have chemistry.

I like Dijakovic becoming increasingly frustrated.

Now this is a rivalry.

I liked that clothesline counter.

This has built momentum well.

Very good work.

- Post-match:
Cool stuff.

I'm hype for Keith vs. Kross. Karrion's really getting a big push.

- Dijakovic/Kross:
Good work to build the next steps.

- Thatcher vs. Denzel:
Good to see Dejournette show some skill of his own.

Thatcher is a lot of fun.

- Post-match:
I am all for a rematch with Oney.

- Stone/Dain/Aliyah:
Hmmmmmmm this could be an interesting faction.

- Io vs. Tegan:
Wow so much for Shirai as a face.

Smooth start.

Good pacing here.

Io's mean here.

This is an interesting mix.

I like how they're working together.

This is pretty solid!

Tegan's putting up a fight here.

Both women look good here.

Nice ending stretch.

- Post-match:
Hahahaha can't say I didn't expect something like that.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment