Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Fight For The Fallen Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's special episode of Dynamite.
- Cody vs. Kiss:
This entrance isn't making me take Sonny seriously as a title challenger.

This is starting to become a formula for Cody.

I am liking Sonny's athleticism here.

I liked the CrossRhodes spot.

Wow yeah Cody's starting to look like a heel.

Hmmmmm we might be in for a heel turn.

Pretty solid.

- Post-match:
Wait, really? After the whole exposed turnbuckle thing they're on the same page? We'll see where things go with Cody's new attitude.

- FTR vs. Bros:
This could be a battle.

Good tag work from both sides.

Both teams look credible.

Ahhh I liked that spot with all four men brawling.

Oh yeah FTR fit right in here.

Hmmmm interesting ending.

- Post-match:
I'm pleasantly surprised they haven't overdone Lucha Bros vs. Young Bucks as it looked like they would early on.

Wow FTR sure weren't grateful for the help!

- Inner Circle/Cassidy:
Oh no. Jericho's creative control strikes again with this promo.

I hope Jericho's intentionally describing himself with calling Cassidy lazy, slow, and entitled.

Ehhhhhh not a huge fan of this overall. I hope OC gets other opportunities.

- Express promo:
Ehhhhhhhh. There's a tough middle ground with over-the-top gimmicks like this.

- Elite vs. Express:
The athleticism AEW is famous for is on display here.

I like how everyone's paired off in this one.

VINTAGE Kenny Omega and the Bucks here.

This is pretty wild.

This is impressive as hell.

WOW. This group continues to come up with innovative sequences.

That was all solid.

- Post-match:
Hmmmm maybe we see a new side of Omega, too?

- Hikaru interview:
That was nice.

- Jericho promo:
Cliche city. Late '90s Jericho would rip into 2020 Jericho's act.

- Moxley promo:
Pretty strong promo.

I like this sell.

- Sisters squash:
Not going to lie I completely forgot MJ was released from NXT.

Ehhhhhhh. I see why this has stayed on Dark.

- Nyla/Vickie:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S GREAT.

Oh I'm all for this.

That was cool.

- Taz promo:
I like him as a heel.

- Mox vs. Cage:
Ahhh I love Cage. Glad he's not stuck in Impact.

Very good physicality, which makes sense in this feud.

This has a nice variety of styles.

I really like the physicality. It's a nice contrast to The Elite's match, and Cody's match.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH OUCH THAT GERMAN!!

This is pretty badass!

Oh yeah this a damn battle.

This feels like a real fight. I'm enjoying it.

I love these false finishes.

Both men look like warriors here.

I love the submissions here.

This is REALLY good.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVED THAT ENDING.

- Post-match:
BADASS!!!!

VERY COOL ENDING TO THE SHOW

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment