Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2020

Horror Show at Extreme Rules Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE Network special event.
-- Kickoff:
- New Day/D-Von:
Pretty fun.

- MVP/Lashley:
I love MVP's ability to hype things.

- Owens vs. Murphy:
Oh I like this hot start.

They're telling a good story here.

This is smooth!

That was pretty good.

-- Horror Show at Extreme Rules:
- Kofi/Big E vs. Cesaro/Shinsuke:
Fun teamwork from New Day.

I like the spots of partners being saved from going through a table.

NICE spot of Cesaro slamming the table into Kofi.

Interesting swing doubleteam.

That was a good ending!

- Bayley vs. Cross:
Fine work early.

I like Heel Bayley's ring work.

Pretty good work overall.

Ahhhh nice use of the bling.

- MVP/Lashley:
Oh dang. Apollo just can't catch a break, huh?

- Rey vs. Seth:
I liked that start. It doesn't get much more personal than this stipulation.

They're definitely focused on the eye. Not a traditional wrestling match here.

Some pretty sadistic ideas here.

I loved Rey hitting the stomp.

Wow yeah that's pretty graphic for a PG show.

- Post-match:
I could see that despicable act making Seth rethink his ways.

- Asuka vs. Sasha:
I like how these two work together.

This is solid!

I'm liking the work from both women here.

I like this following the gruesome Eye For An Eye match.

I liked the string of German suplexes.

This comes across as a real battle between two top competitors.

Oh yay another disputed finish.

Hahahahaha wow they're going all the way with the shenanigans here.

HAHAHAHAH WHAT??????? That ending is simultaneously awful and amazing. I'm starting to think someone's just amusing themselves with what they can come up for Sasha and Bayley with at this point.

- Drew vs. Dolph:
Hey if you're going to stack the odds, stack the odds!

They're making the most of the stipulation.

This is pretty solid overall.

I loved the Claymore counter.

This is pretty nice.

HAHAHAHAHA VINTAGE ZIGGLER CHOKING AGAIN.

- Bray vs. Braun:
I love that those two were clearly stand-ins for Rowan and Harper but neither of them are in the company anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE HELL Braun over here attacking himself. We've hit peak absurdity.

Wow yeah it doesn't get much more Horror Show or Extreme than chaining your opponent to the chair.

Well this is unique, for sure. Don't know if it's really a match, though.

Whoa what?? Sister Alexa!

This is WEIRD.

Haha very horror movie-esque.

Enjoyable enough for what it was, but I'm sure it will be panned.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment