Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/14/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Taya/Rosemary/Kimber/Kiera/Tasha vs. Havok/Nevaeh/Kylie/Susie/Alisha:
That's a lot of people to have in one tag match.

Yeah lots of stuff going on here.

Basically a way to remind us of the gauntlet match. Nothing wrong with that.

This does have some nice heat.

Not bad to set up Slammiversary.

- Post-match:
Fine enough to continue the build.

- Ace/Fulton:
Hmmmm. Interesting consideration.

- Hernandez/Rhino/Moose:
Hahahaahahaha I love that this is still going.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH great ending.

- Deaners vs. 3XL:
Kind of basic stuff. This frankly feels like a way to fill time and get people ring experience.

Decent once it got rolling.

- Post-match:
I can't really care about either team, honestly.

- Moose/Raju:
I'm intrigued with this.

- Swinger/Bey:
Hahahah Swinger continues to be fun.

Ooooooh poor Swinger got played.

- Contract signing:
I'm all for a big win for Purrazzo.

Nice!

- Sami/Shamrock:
I enjoy this pairing.

That's one of my favorite fables, actually.

Well done.

- Moose/Raju vs. Dreamer/Steve:
Very interesting pairings.

I'm enjoying Moose as a powerhouse.

I REALLY hope Dreamer doesn't pin Moose here.

Fine ending.

- Hernandez/Rhino:
I like this. Simple, but effective.

I'm ready for Impact to just have a hardcore champion already.

Ha. Works well enough.

- Ace/Fulton:
Wow. Video package city with no Elgin or Cancel Culture!

Ace winning would be cool, but I don't expect it to happen.

- Eddie video:
They really had a lot of time to fill this week.

He's had a pretty meaningful run in Impact.

That was cool.

- Trey/Wentz:
Works for me.

- More at the gym:
Another brawl away from the Impact Zone to fill time.

Well this is fun.

DAMN that broom spot.

Pretty big battle here.

Wow. I like this.

- D'Amore video:
I'm glad this is the last tease. It's time to deliver.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment