Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 7/25/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Jeff/Sheamus/JBL:
Man. This is stiff.

That's a natural use of JBL. Good to see. 

- Sasha/Bayley/Bliss/Cross:
Sasha and Bayley continue to deliver.

I like the idea the women's evolution has peaked now that they're on top.

These two are great.

Hahahaha great manipulation by Bayley.

- Alexa vs. Cross:
Smooth work to start. Glad to see it.

Wow. They're not holding back.

This is solid overall.

WOW. Nikki heel turn? Good work overall.

- Post-match:
We'll see if Alexa is OK with this long-term. 

- Fun House:
I like Bray's use of other personalities.

- Riddle vs. Nese:
Nice to see Nese outside of the cruiserweight division.

Impressive work from both men.

Good ending.

- Post-match:
I like Corbin demanding to be treated as a king.

HAHAHA Corbin going in on Riddle here.

Not bad. 

- Miz/JoMo:
Wow did Booker T. write this segment?

- JBL promo:
I love this idea to sell how important the fight is.

Very good.

- MizTV:
We'll see if this helps Naomi or is a way to bury her.

Haha I like them wanting to put Lacey over instead since she won.

NICE. I like Lacey here.

OK, that works for me. Glad they acknowledged fan responses.

- Big E/Kofi:
Wow. New Day on the shelf.

I am ALL FOR Big E finally getting a singles push.

- Gulak vs. Gran vs. Lince vs. Shorty:
Not sure how Gran, Lince, and Shorty are title contenders. 

Good action here, though it would have been good for them to have some mic time or even an explanation as to how they were chosen to be in this spot.

I'm impressed with the athleticism.

Very glad to see Shorty have a long match again.

Shorty vs. Gulak could be a lot of fun.

That was pretty fun.

- Post-match:
Oh wow. Gran has a chance after all.

- Cesaro/Shinsuke:
I liked that well enough.

- Sheamus vs. Jeff:
A bit surprised to hear a Matt reference.

This is definitely personal!
I like the use of the environment.

This feels like a hardcore title match.

Haha of course Jeff finds a ladder.

This is pretty fun.

Nice use of Jeeves.

Haha Sheamus' arrogance cost him.

That was all cool.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment