Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NXT thoughts- 3/15/11

Tonight, 6 hopefuls continue their journey towards becoming the Jill or Shuma-Gorath of NXT by returning for the next installment. Read on for my thoughts on this episode of NXT!

Pretty cool stipulation for the winner.

If that was supposed to be goofy, Jacob did well. If not, get Cole's gong back.

Darren Young's still not a good promo.

I miss Conor O'Brian with a character. That didn't really stand out.

Saxton's still good on the mic for the most part, but could also do better.

Lucky Cannon's a good deal better than in Season 2, but that's not saying much. It's like he's graded on a curve here.

That was umm... odd.

Titus' video was ok, I guess. Not really something that entertained me or made me want to vote for him.

Darren's finisher was pretty cool. He has a big advantage given how much he's been on WWE TV already.

Maryse getting this much mic time is a little much for me I think. Lucky's not so great either.

Regal, Grisham, and the audience all seem sedated tonight.

Ok match. I don't know what else to say. Lucky seems better than he was, but nothing's blowing me out of the water.

More padding for the show with the recap of keg carrying. They needed time to put up the St. Patrick's Day stuff around the ring.

Lucky doing a poem in French I actually cared about. Something unique and character-advancing. Is Maryse still with Ted DiBiase?

And, that's a wrap. I'm sorry that I'm not more enthusiastic about the show or the participants. Maybe the season and wrestlers will grow on me. Until then, there's another thoughts column on Thursday when Superstars and Impact air. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment