Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

NXT Thoughts- 3/8/11

Tonight is the premiere of Season 5 of NXT. And... that's about all we know.

Read on for my thoughts on the mystery show!

Will this be the new role for William Regal? He's mentioned not having much left in his wrestling career.


I'm ok with this I guess. Even though Darren Young already had a shot at the main roster.

Wow. Titus O'Neill, Lucky Cannon, and Jacob Novak were some of my least favorites of all time on this show.

At least it's something new, and maybe they'll have time to cook up something good for next season.

Chavo and Kozlov? This could be redemption for the WWE roster as whole.

I guess they did need something to do for all these people.

One internet rumor (that was obviously wrong) was that this season would be Legends as pros and 2nd generation FCW wrestlers as Rookies.

They're certainly setting the bar low for Season 6, eh?

Ok, enough being a jerk. At least we know who these people are going into this show.

How much would it suck to win this competition (however long it will be) and get trumped in Season 6?

Definitely a change of pace for Conor O'Brian.

I still don't care much about these kinds of challenges.

At least Lucky Cannon's doing something fresh. Automatically better than his first run.

This is shaping up to be a weird season, but I'm actually interested in seeing where they go with it.

Not much else to say about this show. I won't start doing rankings (even tiers) until the first elimination week, so nothing to say on that regard.

All in all, not as bad as I thought it'd be. But I was so burned out on this show the last few weeks that any kind of fresh start is good.

That's all for the thoughts on this show. I'll be back for more thoughts on Thursday. Happy Mardi Gras everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment