Total Pageviews

Friday, June 27, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 6/26/14

Read on for my take on last night's NXT and Superstars.

NXT:
I think there's still growing to do with the Vaudevillains, but I'm glad they're getting some experience. I like what I'm seeing with both and they're worth investing time into.

I really like the Zayn/Kidd dynamic. I think we'll see great things from Zayn on the main roster if he doesn't get pigeonholed into three-minute matches.

I don't care much about CJ Parker either way right now. He's just filling time. When was the last time he had a match?

Looks like WWE's got a new hoss to groom for a main roster spot. WWE needs all types of wrestlers. I wasn't personally a big fan of Dempsey here, but maybe he'll impress me more over time.

That was a good post-match promo.

Ehhhh.... a rather forgettable match with Summer and Becky. The Divas' division is stalling without Paige, Emma and Natalya around.

Not a bad match between Cassady and Fulton. I think they're both still finding their ways as competitors.

God I missed Enzo. I hope this feud's exciting.

Neville vs. Van Dam was pretty amazing from an athletic standpoint. RVD's definitely still got "it" and Neville is pretty impressive as an athlete. I'm pleasantly surprised Neville got a clean win over the former WWE Champion.

The post-match was fine. This was good to put Neville over.

Superstars:
That was a better match than I've seen from Rose in a while, at least on the main roster. They got time to do more than a squash.

That was a pretty good tag match. They also got time to tell a good story in there.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment