Total Pageviews

Friday, June 13, 2014

Superstars and NXT Reax - 6/12/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Superstars and NXT.
Superstars:
I liked Titus vs. Ziggler well enough. I think there's still a role for Titus in today's WWE and hope he keeps improving.

I'm really going to miss 3MB. Heath clearly has the most personality of the group, as seen in this promo, but the dynamic was a fun one.

Ehhh... that worked for a goofy comedy match. It wasn't really my thing from an in-ring perspective, but they all worked hard.

NXT:
I liked the pre-match dissension between the BFFs. Charlotte needs some challengers.

Not a bad Divas match at all. I hope everyone here keeps growing as a competitor.

Fine post-match to keep the breakup going. I like the three of them as an act, but the NXT Divas division's not really big enough for them to all be on the same page.

I wonder if Mr. NXT is from the same place as El Local and Kalisto?

Interesting followup with the BFFs. I'm glad Alexa's going to get a TV role and more ring time.

Ehhh... nothing too amazing from Cassady vs. LeFort BUT I'm glad they got a chance to get some more ring time. They're in NXT to prepare for the main roster.

I like where they're going with Tyson and Natalya. It makes for an interesting story.

Simon Gotch could be a fun gimmick. I hope it succeeds.

Oh, boy. Looks like we're in for something fun from Mr. NXT.

Fun match between Zayn and Dallas. The latter can be a pretty entertaining character.

Funny post-match. I almost do hope we're in for more from Bo in NXT.

That match was really amazing. They told a heck of a story there with their athleticism. WWE's obviously behind Neville, so I hope he can deliver outside the NXT bubble.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment