Total Pageviews

Friday, June 6, 2014

Superstars and NXT Reax - 6/5/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Superstars and NXT.
Superstars:
I liked Paige vs. Cameron a good deal. Paige is definitely getting more comfortable as a worker on the big stage, and Cameron showed potential as a heel here.

Naomi vs. Cameron isn't a feud I'm exactly salivating for, but I think it could be a good boost to both ladies' careers.

I liked Titus' promo well enough, and am glad he got promo time to begin with. He's got potential as a talker and is improving in the ring.

Titus vs. Big E was better than I expected. I'm glad Titus isn't trying to be someone he's not. He just needs to be a straightforward, rough power wrestler. Big E continues to show some good potential and I hope good things are coming for him in the future.

NXT:
Breeze's gimmick continues to grow on me. I could see it making it to the main roster in the next year.

Good pre-match stuff between Mojo and Aiden. I like how WWE didn't just throw the two of them out there in a random match.

Mojo vs. Aiden wasn't amazing, but it was good for two people in developmental. Right now I see more potential in Aiden, but this was the best performance I've seen from Mojo so far.

Tyson Kidd as a heel in NXT would be pretty cool I think.

Charlotte vs. Bayley was quite good. I kind of wanted a Summer Rae face turn to challenge Charlotte, but maybe they've got something better in mind. A Horsemen-like stable centered around Charlotte is a pretty obvious idea.

A six-Diva feud featuring Paige and Emma works for me! The main roster Divas can continue to teach those still in NXT and help them improve.

Glad we're seeing a new tag team get some TV time. The Ascension could use some opposition!

Also glad The Ascension's win got a video package to get it over.

Good showing from Dillinger and Jordan. I imagine they'll just be the latest victims for The Ascension, but it's nice for them to get built up first.

CJ Parker's a character I'm starting to get behind. I haven't seen much of him from a wrestling standpoint.

I think Charlotte vs. Summer Rae could be a pretty good match.

Very impressed by Breeze there. NXT definitely has some future hits for the main roster. I can't be the only one who wants him to wrestle in a tag team as Ziggler's little brother.

Pretty good match between Neville and Gabriel. Both have impressive athletic abilities.

I'm usually against babyface vs. babyface feuds, but I like where this one's going. Their match was REALLY good, and I hope Round 2's even better.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment