Total Pageviews

Friday, July 18, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 7/17/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.

NXT:
Good opening match to keep that feud going and keep momentum for The Vaudevillains. Both sides need more experience, so this was good for that. I think the plan might be to build Enzo and Big Cass to take the tag team titles as The Ascension go to the main roster.

I liked the post-match to keep the feud going.

I liked The Ascension's promo well enough. They need competition and a real feud to keep growing.

Good stuff to keep things going for Summer Rae vs. Charlotte. I like using main roster talents to work with NXT names. Both sides could use more experience in the ring.

Not a bad match between Parker and Woods. I'm glad they're getting more matches under their belts.

I can't wait to see Zayn vs. Kidd. Zayn's pretty much ready for the main roster. I think all he needs is a good opening feud. Cesaro's the obvious choice given their history. He could also be the one to finally knock off Rusev, but WWE would have to be careful not to derail the latter.

I liked Alexa's promo. She's been fine so far.

Sasha vs. Alexa was good for two developing Divas.

Breeze is losing momentum as #1 Contender. This was a good promo, though.

The Tyson/Natalya angle is one of the best stories in WWE right now. They can go a long way with it if they want.

Yeah, kind of a weak promo from Jason Jordan. But it got the point across.

Rose is getting better in this gimmick. This was good to continue his momentum.

I hope Kalisto is as good as the hype suggests. I liked his promo here.

Zayn vs. Kidd was pretty awesome. I liked the ending spot and look forward to Kidd's reaction.

Superstars:
Naomi vs. Rosa was quite impressive. Rosa had the psychology and Naomi had the athleticism. Hopefully Naomi and Cameron pull something fun out for Sunday.

Good Swagger promo. I look forward to his match with Rusev.

I enjoyed Truth vs. Ryback. Truth is a solid veteran worker and Ryback's getting more polished and well-rounded.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment