Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Smackdown Reax - 7/25/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

That was a cool opening, even though I'm sure Brock won't be back on Smackdown anytime soon (if ever).

Good enough opening tag match. I wouldn't wait too long before having another tag team make their mark. I feel like I've seen The Usos defend against every team WWE has.

I liked the backstage promo with Miz. I'm glad they're finally doing something worthwhile with him that fits his character.

Good segment overall with Miz, Bo and Ziggler. I hope these three have bright futures in WWE.

Good match to get Bo a win and continue the new feud. I like the idea of Miz taking Bo under his wing.

I liked the post-match. I can see Bo as a future mid-level champion, at least.

Good Roman promo. This should be a good test of where he is as a wrestler.

That was a really good, physical no-DQ match. Cesaro and Ambrose are definitely two guys with some serious potential.

I really liked the post-match. Very dastardly of Rollins and Cesaro to attack after that physical match.

Interesting Divas stuff before Paige vs. Naomi. I don't know if I'm a fan of what they've done to Paige's character. It doesn't seem to be the right fit for her.

That was barely a match! At least it got the stories involved further over.

I couldn't care much less about Naomi vs. Cameron. Are we in for some kind of tag team feud here? Paige working with Cameron would just feel... wrong.

I have no clue what the hell I just watched with Goldust and Stardust. It's kind of entertaining in a weird way, but I don't know if it's really accomplishing anything for anyone.

Good match to get Wyatt back over as a monster after his loss to Jericho. I think he can be really successful.

Good post-match promo to set up the next chapter in Bray vs. Y2J. I like the feud overall.

I'm glad they're building Brie vs. Stephanie, but I personally couldn't care much less about the actual match.

Pretty good main event as far as giving Reigns another win. Del Rio is quite the technical worker, and that made for a nice contrast to Reigns.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment