Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NXT thoughts- 4/26/11

You know the drill by now. We've got 6 NXT rookies trying to make their way onto the next season.

They're Maryse's rookies now? 

I'm really ready for something to happen on this show to move things along.

At this point, I bet the fans are wanting to rebel against the competitions, too.

I was hoping for "Make it a win" for Titus.

This competition is making me miss the Season 3 version.

The crowd is dead here. I think the Creative team needs some pros to help them out, too.

Not a bad match.

Well, that's one move the NC crowd will make noise for.

I hope the FCW people coming up for Season 6 get me back into this show.

At least this program's finally moving forward.

I wonder what Regal actually feels about JTG.

I like that Kharma vignette. I wonder is that's her real laugh.

Not as impressed with this match.

Who took Maryse's purse? I almost want it to be someone like Kamala or "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan to add something, anything interesting to this show.

This match isn't bad, but they still need work.

I wish this show would take a break for a week or two.

Nice ending by NXT standards. The show in general just lacks energy at this point.

That's all for this week. I'm sorry that I don't have much enthusiasm for the show, but obviously I'm not alone in that sentiment. I'll be back for Superstars and Impact on Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment