Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tough Enough thoughts- 4/4/11

Read on for my thoughts on the debut edition of the new Tough Enough, after the explosive ending of Raw.

Pretty cool intro. A good way to get the personalities over to an extent to start the show.

Did someone just get some dentures knocked out?

Stone Cold's got the right idea for what the business needs. And Tough Enough's got the right idea for what an awesome host needs.

Payin' some dues. I like it.

Nice attitude by Rima. Ariane not so much.

Also, if there's anyone here who didn't know who Trish, Booker, or (to a lesser extent) Bill DeMott were, they probably didn't need to be there.

I like the Tough Enough Championship idea! I'd probably go with one that has to be earned, but that's me. They certainly know more about the business than I do.

Experience does mean something, but not everything.

And here's our first big fight. I'd watch out for Rima.

"Afro"... nice.

Nice bumps. "Donny Osmond"'s pretty funny too. Skid Mark's not as cool though.

Golden sledgehammer was a cool promo.

I can't say that I'd be much different, but some of those somersaults weren't that great (Ariane, Rima's first few, Michelle).

23 with a pregnant wife and one kid sounds kind of rough.

Because Flair's lifestyle's one to emulate.

DeMott's kind of a funny guy in a weird way.

Good idea for a drill. I'm not in great shape, so I can't attack them from a personal standpoint.

Afro for first cut?

Talk about your ring rust for the 11 years woman.

I can see both cases for Rima's pad, but I wouldn't argue with Stone Cold.

Trish can be mean-ish? Wow.

I like Booker's philosophy to a degree.

Those were the right three to pick to consider being eliminated. I think I'd drop Ariane based on what I've seen on this show. She has the worst attitude of the bunch.

Stone Cold is NOT going to play around. Nor should he.

This is a wrestling show, not "who has the saddest story".

You can only name ONE MATCH!!??? That's cutting material in of itself.

Austin made the right choice. This show was AWESOME. I can't wait until next week. NXT, take notes.

That's all for my thoughts on this show. I'll be back for NXT tomorrow and a news post is upcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment