Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tough Enough thoughts- 4/18/11

It's Week 3 for Tough Enough. Who's going to get a verbal ass-kicking from Stone Cold Steve Austin and get sent back home? Read on for my thoughts on the show as it airs.

This will wake them up for sure.

Stone Cold continues to not have sympathy as he molds these people into potential future superstars.

Some of these guys are in good shape. Others... are probably in much better shape than I am but compared to some others didn't do that well.

I say Michelle and Eric go back to bottom 3 this week.

You've trained 11 years, you should know how to do this!

Oh sh-t they called him Paul Wight. Serious business.

Glad Big Show's giving him some advice.

Stone Cold's still got it for sure. Luke's impressive thus far.

She better have named her after "Rowdy" Roddy Piper...

Wow. That took some guts to do.

Glad we're seeing a softer side of Stone Cold here.

I'm glad that she made the right decision for herself. I can also respect that. If she doesn't want to be here, she shouldn't have to be.

Cheerleaders definitely need technique, athleticism, strength and agility.

Stacy Kiebler knows what to do here.

Where's the Spirit Squad when you need them? Seriously though, if you can cheer in public you've got a solid amount of confidence, especially if you're a guy.

I like this drill idea.

I like Luke, but he's not above improvement.

Skidmarks oversold that like garbage.

How much of this is an endurance test I wonder.

The winner earned it I think. Good going, Martin.

I'm saying... Eric, Skidmarks, and Mickael for bottom 3.

Who would I pick on with both Skidmarks and Michelle gone?

It's hard to remember at times that we're supposed to judge them on all 3 weeks and not just what we've seen tonight.

Mickael got me with the "helping Eric out" thing. I wouldn't be so cocky in his position though. He should be cut just for his name.

Well that's your problem, Mickael. You're not going to win this on your story alone.

I think Rima can make it to WWE in fair time. She needs work, but

Skidmarks is annoying. Skidmarks vs. Mickael for the spot. Book it.

Skidmarks finally showed something. If only he showed it more often. Mickael didn't do all that well. Glad he was the one who got cut.

That's all for my thoughts this week. Now on to Raw!

No comments:

Post a Comment