Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Tough Enough thoughts- 4/25/11

Last week, we had 2 eliminations on Tough Enough. Who's going home this week? Read on for my thoughts on the show as it happens.

Nice look back to last week to get us caught up.

Christina definitely looks like her sister (Alicia Fox).

It's a little weird when you think that there hasn't been a week between the elimination from their perspective.

Hey, at least Rima's getting help. She's not giving up. I like that. Even if she's cut, if she's willing to learn, FCW might be the place to go. And hey, if she doesn't end up there, there are schools she can train at to improve until she's ready to try out again.

I didn't picture DeMott being the huggy type. Special exception there I'm guessing.

Thankfully everyone knows who Hart is. Kind of weird seeing Austin and Hart together as trainers after their big match that put Austin on the map.

It makes you wonder why Booker was made a commentator on Smackdown at the same time as he was training.

I'd hate to have Austin as a drill sergeant. Or DeMott for that matter.

I want to see some current WWE and TNA wrestlers attempt this drill.

Some of these people still need some work. But that's understandable. This is not an easy job.

Luke vs. Jeremiah for the finals? It could happen. But we've still got a long way to go. At least (presumably) Jeremiah won't end up on NXT doing a gimmick where he loses his teeth every match.

If Jeremiah really let himself go shaving/haircut-wise, he'd look like Foley in that flannel shirt.

I hope they brought their buttpads.

I want to see Bill DeMott in roller skates.

I like those glasses on Rima, but that's neither here nor there.

This actually is a good training idea in a "Karate Kid" way.

Remember when the Worm was done non-ironically? I was never able to do it.

The guy in the gray hoodie (whose name I don't know off the top of my head) doesn't seem like he's all into this. A no-nonsense guy I'm taking.

Rima's having some trouble here. It seems like the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Eric's having trouble, too.

DON'T AD LIB DURING A DRILL. If they want you to do that stuff, they'll tell you to.

Some of those final guys did well.

Glad they showed his name. I don't remember seeing him much before tonight.

Not... sure why they had to take their shirts off. Other than for the female demographics, presumably.

Luke's cockiness might hurt him a bit. Confidence is good, but it can be overdone.

I'm going with Rima being cut. Eric also in the Bottom 3. Maybe put Luke there just to test him.

...maybe not.

At the end of the day, it is "Tough Enough" and I don't know if Rima fits the bill. She tried, but she's not there yet.

Ouch. Sorry Rima. I think it was the right choice, though. She showed some spunk, but it wasn't enough.

Now I'm even more curious as to who goes on in the weeks to come. Nice look at next week.

That's all for my thoughts on this show. On to Raw in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment