Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NXT thoughts- 5/10/11

FCW TV meets dark matches in one of WWE's internet-only shows (in the U.S. anyway). Read on for my thoughts on the show as it happens.


First non-NXT recap of the night!

Stirker and Maryse look really different tonight for some reason.

Am I the only one who finds it weird that she calls them "her" rookies?

I wonder how long it'd be that we didn't see Maryse if it wasn't for NXT.

Someone goes home next week! Good. There are times when I thought they did eliminations too early. This is not one of those times.

I remember how this went in Season 3.

Titus still doesn't click on the mic for me.

Next week on Tough Enough, sh*t gets REAL.

NXT: where everything's made up and the points don't matter. How many competitions have we had, if we're up to 19 for Titus?

So-so match. I'm ready for some new competitors.

I think in time Conor could get over in a serious role.

I wonder how many votes they'll get as low as this show is on the totem pole.

Conor's not doing badly here.

Another not bad match. I don't know if there's a huge break between who I'd rank 1-6 next week.

Someone stole a purse and now Hornswoggle? Maybe a new monster character debuts and takes everything from this show so we get something new next season.

Those Rumblers look like they'd be on Celebrity Deathmatch.

I think I want Novak gone next week just so we don't have to hear this stuff anymore. But then they'd have to come up with something else to fill the show with...

Heel JTG's just weird...

The Dr. Doom reference was the first thing that excited me all show.

And that's a wrap. Next week, we get an elimination and I'll rank each competitor based on who I'd like to see go on in the competition, with #6 being who I think should be eliminated. There'll be a news post up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment