Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tough Enough thoughts- 5/16/11

Business picks up on Tough Enough this week. Who's going home? Read on for my thoughts on the show as it happens.

Bill DeMott has a Justice League of America shirt. I'm ok with this.

There are a lot of different Tough Enough shirts I see.

Creativity can get you over the gap in WWE. It can make or break careers.

They're showing some nice fire here.

People on wrestling shows come up with new baffling phrases every week.

Fire yes, but not much pizazz.

The thing with the people who made it this far: some of them

Hahaha they covered the Apple logo with the Tough Enough one.

THEYRE BREAKING KAYFABE HAVING EVE WITH THE BELLA TWINS OMG OMG OMG OMG. Maybe they weren't feuding when it was taped though. It's not a huge deal.

Jeremiah's going to need tons of help on the mic if the promo he gave here's any indication. It's not MMA where you can get by almost entirely on athleticism.

I can really respect Andy's decision. Good for him.

Oh shi- playing video games as training?

Man on woman violence! Think of the children!

Most of these guys had some cool looking alter egos. Jeremiah was pretty generic other than his tattoos. At least it was true to life.

Pretty creative personas. I hope they translate some of that to their actual careers.

Luke's already giving off some good heel vibes. I'm thinking of Miz when I see him (in a good way). The mohawk for his created wrestler really brought that home.

To some extent I think I've already decided who I like and don't like here.

Tough break for Martin. I also think he's got some solid potential. I'm somewhat surprised that they're not telling him to gut through it and practice anyway.

Uh-oh.

Man, that sucks. Hopefully he gets another shot down the line. He needs to get back to 100% first, though.

Fantastic skills challenge idea. Possibly the most relevant one yet.

Pretty good until the Double Axe Handle. Why didn't they know what they were going to do next?

Solid cliffhanger for the next episode. Next week should be interesting.

That's all for Tough Enough. On to Raw!

No comments:

Post a Comment