Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

Tough Enough thoughts- 5/23/11

The competition continues this week on Tough Enough and things go down to the wire. Who will get one step closer to a WWE contract? Read on for my thoughts on the show as it happens.

As for last week's accident, it's believed that Christina was originally going to do a crossbody, but AJ was too close so she had to change what she was doing at the last minute, leading to the injury.

And naturally they explain that as I'm typing it.

Time to step it up in the ring.

I think AJ might crack here.

Everyone's got to stay calm under pressure if they want to succeed.

A hug from Bill DeMott? Didn't see that one coming.

Interesting idea for a challenge.

Luke did ok. Christina bombed. Andy was so-so. Jeremiah's a pretty boring dude.

Not every day you get to work with The Rock. He's still in great shape.

Still not crazy about Jeremiah. Not good delivery by any means.

Luke was pretty good. Could be better, but good for what it was.

Christina was so-so. Needed more fire in her delivery I think.

Andy was ok. He sounded a little bored.

Nice promo from AJ.

The Rock steamrolled over all of them of course, showing them how to really work the mic.

My bottom 3 would be Jeremiah, AJ, and Christina. Things are getting down to the wire, so "good" is only so good.

Not incredibly surprising choices.

I never pictured Stone Cold wearing that.

Stone Cold doesn't take any crap. He wants 100% from these people.

Stone Cold's hilarious and harsh at the same time in how he deals with these people.

Tough choice on who to cut, as they're all somewhat close.

I'm a bit surprised at the ending. I see why he made the choices he did, though. I definitely see the criticisms of the eliminated contestants.

I'm looking forward to next week as always.

That's all for Tough Enough. On to Raw!

No comments:

Post a Comment