Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

Tough Enough thoughts- 5/2/11

Another week, another set of tests to see who's Tough Enough to earn a WWE contract. Read on for my thoughts on the show as it happens.


Man, this obstacle course is indeed brutal.

Watch Ryan (Skidmarks) earn Bill's respect at the end of the season and end up doing great in WWE.

Again, I can't say that I'd do better than any of these people here.

Glad they're really listening to Rey here, and even asking questions if need be.

Was that a CP Customs shirt Rey had on? That's Chuck Palumbo's shop.

I'm liking Martin as well.

Has anyone puked yet on this show? If not, I'm shocked.

I remember reading about Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar working out until they were physically exhausted, and then training even harder. Of course, that could have been a work, but it's all about  finding your limits... and pushing them further.

Ooh, that didn't look good.

Thick and fluffy Eggo's? Shut up and take my money.

Man, that was pretty bad.

Bill's such a jerk, in an entertaining way. Again, I'd HATE to have him as a trainer.

I think Ryan might take this too personally, maybe? Hard to blame him though.

Glad Trish is helping these two. We need a little more softness here I think, but they'd know a lot more about this than I would.

I wonder where Ivelisse is from. That accent's interesting.

I like them splicing the one-on-one talks into what's going on.

Maybe Ivelisse is from Asgard?

Let me guess, they underestimate the smaller team and get owned?

I love the intro they had!

Booker with the megaphone was funny.

Good. I can point out the Booker T. similarity without feeling racist now. Lil Wayne came to mind, too. Very Lil Wayne in that case.

Talk about skating on thin ice.

I'm impressed by Martin.

I wonder if they put Christina and Ivelisse in for friction?

That was just... ow. You have to be able to trust your opponent, even if you don't like them.

Is Luke getting too cocky here?

If Ryan makes it to the main roster, I wonder if he'll be able to get by the Skidmarks moniker.

This week is a case of "we only get to cut one" it looks like.

Good attitude by Martin.

You should be going from 100 to 102 to higher.

I like the pitch for "Suits".

No mention of Extreme Rules and its aftermath in the Raw promo?

Christina's understandably in trouble.

Oh snap, "indie" reference. I remember hearing a DWTS dancer point out that it's easier to train someone with no experience than someone who's learned things "the wrong way".

I think Luke not being top guy is good for him. It forces him to work harder to improve.

Really!? Wow. I was expecting Ivelisse in the place of Luke. I understand why, but I think he should have gotten a pass given who else there is.

Also, wow, Eric hasn't been in the bottom in forever. That's a nice surprise.

I wonder what gimmicks these people would have on the main roster. You'd think they'd have to go by the name we know them by from the show. I think to do otherwise would be kind of a break in kayfabe.

Who would Bill talk smack to without Ryan around? That's part of the fun of the show. Well, you know, not fun for him.

You WOULD think a leapfrog would be natural for Christina.

It's got to be hard to hold your tongue in this segment.

Stone Cold's having a lot of fun with this. This is great TV.

I like the tension between Luke and Stone Cold.

Skidmarks is a doofus. I'd be surprised if he makes it far in WWE. At least not without undergoing a big overhaul.

Next week looks interesting.

That's all for my thoughts on Tough Enough. On to Raw!

No comments:

Post a Comment