Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/4/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
They jumped right into things with that opening segment. Lashley needed something to do while his next challenger is being decided, so this works.

I liked the video package setting up the Knockouts Title match. Is Havok going to make her mark here?

Not a bad Knockouts match. I can't be the only one who wants to see more wrestling storytelling and less cool bumps.

Looks like we've got our new monster Knockout. Fine by me. It's a better angle than more Beautiful People stuff.

Nice nod to the history between Roode and EY. At least they finally acknowledged it.

I'm really going to miss the Bro-Mans if TNA doesn't get a new TV home. I don't know why I enjoy them so much, but I do.

Looks like EC3 got his wish about Bully Ray leaving TNA. I wonder what kind of big gimmick match they should do for EC3 vs. Rhino at BFG.

Weird Gunner/Shaw segment. Shaw working with Brittany would be pretty cool.

That match went well enough to keep their angle going.

Good post-match to continue Shaw's storyline.

Nice of MVP to try to further the dissent between EY and Roode.

I'm a little surprised TNA hasn't put Robbie E and Brooke together on-screen. Also I guess the Beautiful People are back together for now.

Roode and EY really went all out for that one. I liked it for the time it got.

Good post-match to keep them as friends.

Roode vs. Lashley should be pretty good. It's definitely time to start thinking up the Bound For Glory main event. I think it'll either be a Lashley/Roode rematch or they'll do Lashley as a face vs. MVP.

I wouldn't exactly expect Team 3D to walk out as champions.

I think I've had my fill of clustermess X-Division matches. Joe vs. Homicide should be pretty tight, though.

I think that post-match was a potential write-off for Manik if he didn't re-sign. They didn't do the same for Bully Ray or Velvet, though, oddly.

Sweet debut for Tajiri. Maybe we're in for Aries, Tajiri and Muta vs. Storm, Sanada and Manik at BFG? That could be pretty good.

Pretty harsh from EC3. I think Rhino will eat Spud alive.

No pressure on Chris Melendez, right? Maybe Shaw will work with him given his recent obsession with the military.

Pretty fun match with Rhino and Spud. It's what it needed to be.

Interesting post-match. Will we see a split from EC3 and Spud?

Pretty good main event. Lashley and Joe are two keepers, for sure.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment