Total Pageviews

Monday, September 1, 2014

Smackdown Reax - 8/29/14

Read on for my thoughts on Friday's Smackdown.
I can't say I'm surprised they didn't have Reigns beat Wyatt clean. That's probably the right move after the Wyatts were thrashed on Raw.

I guess we're supposed to forget about Henry vs. Rusev for now. That's a shame. I was hyped for that clash.

Pretty good win for Rollins. That was a nice match for RVD to go out on. He's still quite the worker in the ring.

I'm disappointed in the lack of post-match. With this being RVD's last appearance for a while, Rollins should have taken him out in a similar vein to Ambrose.

I like Paige as the intense heel. She works as a face, but she's also a really natural antagonist.

More crazy stuff from Paige and AJ. I don't know what I wanted from this feud, but I'm not sure this is it.

I guess Rusev forgot about the Henry feud as well. His character's just kind of sticking around right now.

DAMN YOU, BO DALLAS!!! That was great. Rusev looks like a beast and it got a lot of heat on Bo. All in all, great segment.

More heat on Bo in the post-match. I love seeing him get a chance at being a heel. He's a natural person to hate in his role.

Why is Kane messing with Miz again? I think I missed that part. It's weird to see Kane feud with Reigns and Miz. Are we supposed to pull for him sometimes and boo him other times?

I see Goldust suckering the Usos into something here. It could be great.

I wasn't too crazy about that match. It probably just got scrunched for time.

Fine post-match to keep the angle going. This should be a pretty fun angle.

At least Sandow has a consistent role now. I guess this is a step up from being an astronaut?

That one was pretty academic. Sheamus winning was the right move.

And Sandow takes another finisher. WWE really likes using him in that way.

I liked the battle before the bell of the main event. Things do feel more "Attitude Era"-esque with all the big brawls and such.

That was a pretty good match, all things considered. It's hard to go wrong with the Wyatts, Reigns and Henry.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment