Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 18, 2014

TNA No Surrender Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's No Surrender edition of Impact Wrestling.
That battle royal was a ton of fun. I like seeing a dominating, destructive force every once in a while.

Weird Gunner/Shaw segment. I'm not a huge fan of this angle. Hopefully it makes Gunner and/or Shaw really mean something, or that's not much point to it.

Pretty good King/MVP/Melendez segment. TNA's clearly pretty behind Melendez. They almost have to be at this stage. TNA NEEDS some stars who can draw.

King's very talented, and I'm glad we're getting to see him in TNA (for the time being). Melendez was fine in getting the upset. It's clear he's a work in progress.

Pairing Anderson with Melendez makes sense. I hope the association is helpful for the rookie.

HOLY SH*T!! Joe vs. Homicide was really solid. This kind of action is hopefully getting things right for TNA after all the years of focus on older former WWE/WCW/ECW names.

Cool post-match. Manik's new looks is kind of iffy, but I like the idea of Storm leading a stable.

Good enough Wolves promo. They've got a long way to go to reach the legacies of Team 3D or the Hardys, but they can definitely make their mark in this feud.

I liked the EY/Roode segment OK. I'm still not that big of a fan of Young, as good of a worker as he is.

WOW. They REALLY tore into each other in that tag match. It's like they all knew this could be the last tag feud of this magnitude for any of them.

Bram vs. Gunner was OK enough, I guess. They worked hard, at any rate.

Fine post-match to set up whatever's next in that angle. I don't particularly care.

I liked Gail's promo. I'm looking forward to what should be a war with Havok.

One hell of a finish to the show! TNA is capable at times of putting on amazing main events with a lot of drama.

Overall, definitely a show to check out.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment