Total Pageviews

Friday, September 5, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 9/4/14

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's NXT and Superstars.

NXT:
Good match to start the show. Charlotte's a keeper.

That was an awesome post-match. A lot of times the Network-exclusive shows can be stronger than Raw and Smackdown. Though to be fair, it's just an hour a week for NXT and they get to book several weeks at once to build things up.

Really good Breeze promo. If he continues to grow in the ring, he'll really be something.

That wasn't an amazing promo from Sin Cara and Kalisto. Babyfaces can be boring at times.

Not a bad match between Breeze and Dillinger. They didn't have a lot of time to work with.

AWESOME Kidd promo. He's become one of the best characters in WWE.

As much as I like Enzo, I'm not too excited for the hair vs. hair match. I'm just not feeling it.

Kidd vs. Rose was pretty good. I wish we got to see more from Rose as a wrestler on the main roster.

Good Zayn promo. When do we get to see this man on the main roster? I don't know if it's quite time for Sheamus to lose the U.S. Title, but Cesaro winning it would be a perfect segue to a Zayn feud.

Fun Vaudevillains promo. They do their work well.

Based Zayn. Great work as always. Louis showed some good moves there, too.

Logical post-match. I'm really curious to see what happens with the hair vs. hair stip.

Not a bad Neville promo. He's definitely got a ways to go in that regard.

Good match to show what Neville can do. He's definitely impressive.

That was a pretty solid match to end the show and the tournament. As much as I'd like to see Sin Cara and Kalisto as champs (if for no other reason than it would be a breath of fresh air in the division), I don't think they'd put an NXT title on a main roster talent. But maybe I'm wrong!

Superstars:
Emma vs. Alicia was fine, action-wise. It just came across like they had a lot of time to fill.

Gabriel vs. Sin Cara was pretty good from a technical standpoint. I hope they both have a lot of success, even if it's just as undercard/midcard guys.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment