Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Smackdown Reax - 9/5/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

Pretty good opening segment to set up a big main event. It was fun to have some callbacks to Teddy Long. Cena devalued his opponents again, but I don't see that changing any time soon.

Fun match between Ziggler and Cesaro. That's what they do. I wonder how much being a "good hand" prevents them from moving up the card.

Fine post-match to keep things going.

Fun goofy segment between Goldust and Stardust. Is this Goldust's final chance to hold a title in WWE?

Fine match to keep the tag team title feud going. WWE's booking is kind of on autopilot in some angles.

The triple threat for the Divas' Title's fine with me. AJ vs. Paige was pretty much running on feuds.

I'm really ready for Rusev vs. Mark Henry. I wasn't too crazy about them ragging on Henry, but I think it added heat to things more than it "buried" Henry. Hopefully he's had enough dominant performances to be permanently over.

You'd think Brie would learn her lesson by now? The match was good for getting the angle further. I wonder if Brie will be added to the title match.

Another great Wyatts promo. I'm excited for the cage match.

I wonder what the odds were for Ryder going over there. I think it does condition fans that some wrestlers don't really matter if they're just on TV to lose in decisive fashion.

Good post-match. Bo vs. Swagger at Night of Champions?

Pretty fun main event.

Formulaic ending to the show, but I see why they did it.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment