Total Pageviews

Friday, September 19, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 9/18/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.

NXT:
I really loved the opening segment. It's a tried-and-true formula for setting up a main event. I'm glad everyone involved got mic time to further their characters and angles. I wish we had more of that on the main roster as far as people who aren't already really important.

Pretty solid match between Charlotte and Emma. I think they could have a good feud if given the opportunity.

Not bad at all for a first match in NXT. I think we're in for something really good from the international superstar. Gabriel's quite talented, too.

The Ascension vs. Itami feud is interesting. I wonder if Itami will get a partner to feud with them. If so, who? Devitt? Steen? It's an exciting time for NXT talents.

It looks like NXT has their new big guy to push. I love the finisher. Some of the people on the main roster should be nervous right now. (They won't be, though, if they're in with the right crowd).

Interesting segment to potentially debut a new Diva. A valet for Enzo and Cass could be fun.

I look forward to the tag team title match next week.

I really enjoyed the main event. They told a great story, and everyone's role was pretty clearly defined. Titus was used in a way that didn't take away from the athleticism of the other three men.

Good post-match. The rivalry between Zayn and Neville has been very compelling so far.

Superstars:
Good opening tag match. I hope we're in for great stuff from Harper for years to come.

Pretty cool to have a video about Sin Cara vs. Justin Gabriel. It's a nice touch to things.

Good enough Gabriel promo. I want more promos from lower-card and midcard guys on Raw and Smackdown, even if they're brief.

Really solid main event! I'm very impressed by both men and it's a shame it's just for Superstars.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment