Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 9/25/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.

NXT:
Not a bad match between Rawley and Dempsey, given how quick it was.

I liked the post-match. I'm curious to see where both Rawley and Breeze are going now.

Pretty nice match between Breeze and Gabriel. I think Breeze is getting better, and isn't far from being main roster ready. I'm thinking we could be seeing the last of Gabriel soon given how he's being booked to lose to NXT talents. Kidd has Total Divas immunity. Gabriel doesn't.

That was underwhelming. I expected Regal to make Tyson earn it. I look forward to the match either way.

I liked Bayley vs. Alexa well enough. Alexa's coming along, and Bayley continues to show potential for eventually going to the main roster.

I'm ready for another match with Bayley and Charlotte. Could we see a heel turn or something from Bayley?

Kind of a funny segment with Enzo, Big Cass, and Carmella. I'm not a big fan of Enzo being sexist, but I think the setup is for Carmella to prove him wrong.

That was a pretty quick resolution to seeing Marcus BAWLD. I wonder where they're going with all this.

I liked the Tyson Kidd promo. He's been very valuable working in NXT.

Sami Zayn had a pretty good promo. I think they can build to a match where Zayn puts his NXT career on the line vs. Neville's title. Neville wins, and Zayn moves to the main roster. Please?

Really solid tag match. I think these two teams could have quite the rivalry, but it's clear WWE has other plans. I like the idea of The Ascension having one last big feud with Itami and his partner before going up to the main roster.

Nice ending to the show. I look forward to next week.

Superstars:
I liked Naomi vs. Alicia a good deal. Both ladies can put on good matches in the right conditions (with good opponents and the right amount of time).

I liked Ziggler's promo a good deal. Hopefully he doesn't lose the title on Smackdown, although Rusev as IC Champion could be pretty fun.

Really good match between Gabriel and Kofi. If this is the end of the former, he went out on a high note.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment