Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 8/12/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.

- Bucks/Order:

Very obvious which side are the heels here! I like it.

- Bucks vs. Uno/Stu:

I like how different this is from your stereotypical flashy tag match.

The Bucks have really put themselves on the map. I don't know the last time a non-WWE team was this big of a deal.

The contrast is notable here.

I liked Matt's escape spot.

Nice to see something different from the Bucks.

This is pretty nice!

The Order are hitting a stride here. The Bucks are there from the moment they hit the ring.

That was a good ending.

- Tag team package:

I liked this.

- MJF/Mox:

Very tryhard.

All Out will be a great way to change this character. Have Mox cut him with barbed wire or something and give him a new direction. MJF winning would be very "All Friends Wrestling."

I mean I guess it's either him or Jericho cutting a long promo.

Poor Moxley!

- Matt segment:

OK that's a clever way to continue things.

- Cody vs. Sky:

Solid start.

Very old school work.

I'm liking this as a contrast to what others do on the show.

This is pretty fun overall.

I'm impressed with Sky.

Another fun win. All Out might be time for a change, though.

- Post-match:

Interesting enough.

- Omega/Page vs. Saurus/Boy:

I'm liking Jungle Boy here.

The Elite are doing a good job of spotlighting other talents in their matches.

I'm liking the dynamics in this one. The little things matter. Which is funny since so many people thought AEW would be nonstop mindless spotfests.

I like Omega here. 

This is very solid. I like how they're meshing. 

Fun work all around.

I really liked that ending stretch.

- PnP:

Pretty fun.

- Tag Team Appreciation:

Very cool to see them pay homage to those names.

Very old school, but good.

Hmmmmmmm..... intrigue.

Might as well have an old folks match at this point.

WHOA. Didn't see that attack coming. Nice.

- Jericho/Chioda:

I really hate that Jericho is taking the spotlight from what is otherwise a fresh and youthful product.

- Shida vs. Monroe:

I liked that ending. This kept Hikaru topical.

- Post-match:

Good enough.

- Archer/Jake:

I mean this is great but he needs to win some matches. Heck, take out MJF.

- Jericho vs. OC:

I love that start!

Cassidy's motivated. I really like it.

Jericho has his working boots on this week.

I'm enjoying this. VERY glad to see Jericho motivated.

Cassidy's having a nice moment here.

AHHHHH nice moment with Chioda. That meant more than a lot of flashy moves do.

Cassidy is on fire.

This feels like a big match. I'm here for it.

Interesting ending. Very glad OC won. AEW spotlighting new characters is a strength WWE can learn from.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment