Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 7/31/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Titus vs. Moss:
Two former football players colliding.

OK work here. Nothing flashy.

Moss building momentum. Maybe he'll go for the 24/7 Title again?

- Shayna vs. Ruby:
I like this back and forth.

This is physical. I like it.

Both women look like warriors here.

Good ending!

-- 205 Live:
- Ariya promo:
Yeah I haven't missed Ariya, but I think both sides benefited from a break.

- Nese/Scott vs. Wilde/Raul:
Nice action to start.

Pretty solid work so far.

I'm liking the teamwork here.

I'm glad we're finally getting to see more of Wilde and Raul.

I'm really impressed here.

They're making the most of their ring time, for sure.

That was a great ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment