Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 8/14/20

 Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:

- Billie vs. Ruby:

Fine work in this one.

Billie's impressing me with more than what she usually shows.

Not bad at all!

- Titus vs. Angel:

Ah yes, big man vs. little man time.

They're telling a good story here.

I liked that biel spot.

Interesting finish. Good enough match, though.

-- 205 Live:

- Wilde/Mendoza vs. Ever-Rise:

Pretty solid work.

I like how these teams work together. Ever-Rise is good at setting a foundation for a match.

Good teamwork from both sides.

Nice ending!

- Atlas vs. Ariya:

Very elementary work in this one.

Atlas is impressing me.

This is heating up.

This wasn't bad. Daivari is just kind of there as a wrestler, though. 

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment