Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 8/21/20

 Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:

- Billie vs. Bianca:

This is fine. It has a good story.

I'm liking Belair here.

Nice win to show what Bianca can do.

- Murphy vs. Humberto:

I like how these two work together.

Murphy's really growing on me.

Not bad at all!

-- 205 Live:

- Drake vs. Miles:

Tehuti is making the most of being on this brand.

This is pretty solid.

Not bad at all!

- Atlas vs. Nese:

Smooth work to start.

I like the story they're building here.

Both men are doing nice work here.

Interesting ending!

- Post-match:

Blehhhh. Same people doing the same stuff. I'd almost prefer if they didn't do any angles and kept the show like Main Event instead of pretending anything here matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment