Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Raw Reax - 8/24/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Drew/Orton:

I honestly think I would have put money on Orton winning.

I enjoy the contrast between Drew and Orton.

That was a really good promo.

I didn't expect Orton to take that loss lightly!

That was cool as hell.

Nice moment for both men.

- Nia/Shayna:

Hahah I like the idea Nia will be suspended again.

I like this relationship!

- Bayley vs. Shayna:

Very glad to see Shayna in action.

This is good!

Interesting ending, since Baszler technically won.

- Post-match:

I love the booking of Nia and Shayna not being friends but having common enemies.

- Owens/Black:

Good to see them bring the door thing back.

- KO Show:

It does feel like the feud with Seth has gone on forever.

I can't help but think Black will turn heel due to no one checking up on him while he was injured or something.

I really like Owens looking to redeem himself.

We're going to be seeing a lot of eyepatched wrestlers if Seth remains heel.

- Sasha/Bayley:

Fine enough.

- Truth vs. Akira vs. Cedric vs. Shelton:

I like the fast pace here.

Fun use of the ninjas.

Not bad at all! And there are people who thought Akira would never hold gold post-205 Live.

- Orton/Keith:

I love this side of him.

WHOOOOOOAAAAAA that's a big start to Keith's post-NXT career.

I REALLY like Keith carrying himself as a star.

Haha I liked Orton's response.

- Angel/Vega/Charli:

I swear they need to do Zelina vs. Caruso already. 

Oh wait I guess Demi did the poisoning? S W E R V E 

- Profits promo:

They really like referring to LOS when Andrade is involved.

- Angel vs. Ford:

Not bad so far.

Whaaaaaatttttttt this Raiders interference.

That was... different.

- Shayna/Nia:
I like this pairing a lot.

- Ruby/Liv/Bianca vs. IIconics/Vega:

This isn't bad. Bianca is very impressive.

Solid match!

- Cedric/Ricochet/Henry/MVP:

Another weird Henry appearance.

I LOVE MVP driving a wedge.

- Arm wrestling:

Well that's an interesting use of Henry.

I can't help but think they're looking to do a faction with Henry/Farooq/Cedric/Shelton/Crews. 

That wasn't bad.

- Mysterios:

I'm really liking the father/son story.

Very, very cool.

- Natalya/Lana/Mickie:

This is really funny because Mickie was already pretty much retired. Big Show, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Kane, and Goldberg were more active!

OK for what it was. I assume Mickie's running down the clock on her contract.

- Raw Underground:

Enjoyable!

- Orton vs. Keith:

Wow that didn't take long!

Very glad to see Lee immediately in a big role. WWE REALLY needs some fresh names with prominence, and NXT has produced some amazing talents.

Good physicality.

Oh. Well. So much for that clash happening.

Triple threat match when?

- Drew/Orton:

I love this!

- Asuka vs. Sasha:

This is pretty fun.

I generally enjoy lumberjack matches.

That was good!

- Keith interview:

Very good!

- Raw Underground:

Wow Cedric. Not your wisest moment.

That was cool!

- Seth/Murphy vs. Rey/Dominik:
Good beginning.

Pretty solid work here. Dominik has put the work in.

I'm enjoying all of this.

Pretty wild ending.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment