Total Pageviews

Friday, August 28, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 8/27/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.

- Gauntlet match:

-- Bucks vs. Nightmares:

Cool start.

I popped for Dustin being out of breath. I've really enjoyed his work.

This is nice.

I like how these teams are working together.

Good work all around.

-- Bucks vs. Friends:

More solid tag team action.

Both teams are solid here.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT didn't see that one coming. Interesting timing on that front.

-- Friends vs. FTR:

Even more solid tag team work.

That was pretty solid, too.

- Lance vs. Maluta:

I've enjoyed Archer.

Archer is an effective weapon in there.

Absolute badass. Very fun work.

- Post-match:

Enjoyable work.

This could be a really fun battle royal.

Very good setup for All Out.

- MJF/Mox:

Now this is a man who belongs in a battle royal.

Get the most out of this you can, because MJF needs to be pushed aside for more deserving names after All Out.

I do like the setup here, but it continues to be apparent he's being handed good angles and lines. 

I mean seriously, Moxley shouldn't need much to knock off this guy.

OK stipulation for next week.

- Kingston promo:

I like this guy.

- Lucha Bros/Butcher/Blade vs. Janela/Kiss/Pillman/Griff:

Didn't take long for this one to become chaotic. Nothing wrong with that.

This is pretty fun.

Kiss is growing on me.

All the AEW regulars getting to show off in this one.

That was great all over.

- Post-match:

More good selling for the battle royal. It doesn't feel like it was thrown together to get more people on the card. 

- Dark Order:

Big segment.

I like this build for Brodie.

Solid work.

I liked how this was put together. Good stuff.

- Page/Bucks:

Good stuff.

- Baker/Ford/Reba vs. Swole:

Ready for this feud to end.

I like the story they're telling.

Haha Swole really has the odds against her here.

Nice story. 

- Conti segment:

Fine by me.

- Hardy vs. Sammy:

Nice start.

Interesting that Sammy going through a table wasn't the end.

They're doing a good job with this one.

YAY. Glad Guevara won.

- Post-match:

More good work.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment